Thursday, April 10, 2008

Intro to Photoshop on the Eighth Floor - THE MOVIE!

We have ordered some Flip Video cameras for our Eighth Floor classes this summer. I can't wait to start using them in class! These are seriously easy to use video cameras. You know me, I don't like anything too complicated. You also know that I couldn't help playing with one and in the process making Scott my victim.

Since he is teaching an Intro to Photoshop class this morning, I thought I would video the start of his class and thus share the course topics with anyone interested in taking the class. So! If you want to know what you will learn in this very popular class, watch the video.

Even if you don't care about the class, watch the video! I confess that I didn't spend a lot of time "editing" the video and cleaning it up, sorry. I'm dying to, but I just don't have the time right now. I'm going to guess this first attempt at this took me about one and half - two hours including creating this blog post. I'm sure I will be faster next time!




Here are the tools I used: Flip Video, Microsoft MovieMaker, YouTube, and Blogger.com. Except for the Flip video, these tools are all free, and of course, "stuff" you can learn about in our classes.

(Thanks, Scott, for always being such a good sport!)

Just playin'
Lee Anne

No comments: